Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Steps to convert MATLAB code to HDL or VHDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pareeza

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
MATLAB to HDL converter

I'm final year student.Now i'm in project phase.Is it possible to convert MATLAB code to HDL or VHDL.
Please reply me immediately

Re: MATLAB to HDL converter

Yes it is possible. Before that you have to install vivado system design. By using xilinx system generator you can convert simulink model into HDL

Please anyone can elaborate the procedure for conversion of MATLAB code to HDL and also for VHDL

From what version of Matlab the HDL coder is possible? CAn I use it just with Simulink?
Why I should use System generator--could I use just the Dsp blockset or HDL Coder with or without HDL Verifier?
And I have in my Simulink diagram continous time integrator--what should I do with it?
Anyway I have also such question -- could I convert this block scheme to FPAA-- where to find such tool as Sim2Spice--heard in the net but could not find?

Status
Not open for further replies.