Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

edge detection model not working in hardware virtex2pro board

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushanti123

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My edge detection model simulation works fine in system generator for software part and displays the output :) but after generating hardware cosim block and running the same model using virtex 2 pro board does not give any error but does not display the output at all.:cry:

Can any one help me out to figure out the problem?

Sorry I broke my crystal ball and can't see your code.

Sorry, I have attached the models

- - - Updated - - -

Files are attached

Attachments

• model.zip
    22.1 KB · Views: 38
  • model (2).zip
    23.4 KB · Views: 33

Your code is only readable for Xilinx System Generator users that have the respective toolchain installed.

To see why "doesn't work", we would need to look at the generated HDL.

vhdl codes

Attachments

• edgePenh_tb.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 37

Attachment

Attachments

• codes.zip
    50.5 KB · Views: 35

The hardware implementation of this model results in a black screen instead of an output image. Please help me to figure out this problem

Im sorry, this is just too large and hard to understand project (because of the generated code).
I cant really help, because the real problem probably comes from the design, not the code. And I dont have ISE system generator to look at this.
How have you tested this? is there a good testbench?
Have you had a look at the output on a scope? Is it just some DC voltage? is there some attempt at a video waveform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back