Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] How to solve 5'1'' inch TFT display problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narendra1190

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends!
I am using 5'1'' inch TFT display with item no: FG050700DSCWDGI1 from 'DATA IMAGE' company.when i give data signal coming from motherboard of embroidery machine it shows display with horizontal shift. i attached potentiometer between CLK,HZsynch, GND and getting little shift by varying it.But not getting exact display.how can i get proper display.?

should i have to give exact clock signal/Hsync signal as per display datasheet instead of it uses motherboard signalView attachment new_display_dataimage.pdf?

image : IMG_20150207_121617.jpg

please guide me.

I think there is no issue with the clk or hsync or vsync. there is a shift in the image on the display but the image is not distorted. This can be because of the video buffer issue - memory address or pointer may not be correct. Need to look into the display driver part of it for the solution.

Thank you ravindra!
But when i mess with Vsync using potentionmeter connected high to clk and low to GND, display image come appropriate but little short from bottom. I need it to be little big so it can match exact dimension of display.During this Hz display image is ok.

Yes, by playing with the Vsync signal you are trying to offset the co-ordinates. Thats exactly the problem here. If you can get to fix this co-ordinates problem in the firmware, you will get a proper display on the LCD. Hope this will be helpful for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.