Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

making some changes in NoC blocks to be faulty

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostafa272

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I have a NoC that is implemented with VHDL. I work on fault tolerant design and I want to make some changes in code to some blocks like input ports or links be faulty, but I don't know how can I do this?I use some bits to show faulty or normal states ,but it's not enough and I should do some modifications in code. please help me.

Your question is vague, I'm not sure if you are trying to inject faults from input ports of the design or inject faults on internal nodes or improve the fault tolerance of the design?

I use Atlas Framework that it makes VHDL code for NoC automatically. It uses credit-based communications for flow controling.For testing my design, I need to assume different faults for input ports blocks and links. for input ports,I give it: rx<='0'; to it doesn't recieve any packets from neighbors,but I don't know it is a correct way for fault injecting or not?!
Also,I don't know how can I inject fault to input link of a input port?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back