Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] TV doesn't responding to the remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

--BawA--

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My TV is not responding to the remote , i tried to check the remote with camera , its fine , I also replaced the old remote with new one ,but still it's not working , I thing there is some problem in reciever section of the television
2 or 3 days ago , the reciever was working partially , i mean some time the tv was responding to remote n sometimes did not, but today its totally not working, what could be the possible fault in the tv?

Defective RC receiver IC, defective power supply causing strong RC receiver supply voltage ripple.

Strong optical interferences from LED or FL with high switched mode supply might be also a reason.

thanx FvM ,
As my TV is too old (15 years) so i think there might be a problem in supply , as electrolytic capacitors have certain life , so due to some faulty caps , there will be a huge ripple on the supply voltage of reciever, isn't it?

ok FvM, I'll open the TV set tomorrow, and will analyse the power supply section.

There was a problem in TSOP , I just replaced it with a new one and it started working.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.