Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert .c or .cpp file to .exe file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sana407

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone!
I am a student of Electrical Engineering, i want to develop simple software using C & C++, i know how to write a program in c or c++, but actually i want to know how can i convert the .c or .cpp file to .exe file, i mean to complete software setup package which contains .exe and many other necessary files needed during installation of software?
I googled the C books but all the books and tutorial are talking about what is array, structure, loops etc and how to write a program in c or c++, no one even talks about what is the benefit of this .c file, can i use this file just for testing my code on screen only?
Simply i want just steps from beginning of writing code to complete software setup file.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks volker@muehlhaus for your response. Problem Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back