Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Coupling Capacitance

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnu4u

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can we reduce coupling Capacitance effect in a bus structure by placing two nets adjacently which are driven in opposite directions?

You cannot reduce the coupling Capacitance however, because the coupling capacitance is a function of permitivity, the spacing between traces and the length for which they run in parallel.

I am curious... if this is a bus how can you reverse the direction of signals in two adjacent lines ?

You cannot reduce the coupling Capacitance however, because the coupling capacitance is a function of permitivity, the spacing between traces and the length for which they run in parallel.

I am curious... if this is a bus how can you reverse the direction of signals in two adjacent lines ?

Sorry if I didn't mention clearly.
Consider a transmitter and a receiver connected by a bus. So there is a possibility of two way communication between them, like acknowledge signal or any such kind of communication. I'm asking about such scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back