Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing FPGA with SPARTAN 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponmalar21

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi sir,
Can you help me. Iam using SPARTAN 6 EDK hardware for implementing noise algorithm for images. Can you tell me how will i connect the hardware to PC to see the image output.What software we have to use to show the output image??

hi,

Its completely up-to you, If you are giving image information through memory stick, you can use the same memory stick to get the image out, you can transfer RGB values and recreate the corrected image through those values, or you can transfer it through USB.. USB is preferred if there are continuous transfer of data from FPGA to your PC

Simple method to transfer data from FPGA with EDK software is UART. Send the output data through Xil_printf command. Create Matlab GUI to construct image from 1D to 2D array.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back