Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VHDL for Real time applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y.SAI SARASWATHI

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am in search of concept or any application that I can implement on FPGA using VHDL.
Can any one suggest me some real time applications i,e vlsi project that can work as an embedded system i,e it should not be like implementation of iir/fir filter on FPGA.
It can also be related to any communication system.

Thank you

Pick something you're interested in learning more about.

If you pick something you're not interested in or only based on making your resume look good then you'll probably both regret picking it and will struggle with getting motivated to do the work. Then after all the procrastination you'll be on here asking for the code for this part and that part of the design with only 2 weeks to finish the project.

Personally if I was still in school I would probably do something like a vision system acting as a HID.

Status
Not open for further replies.