Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The question about Opposite-Edge Capture Center-Aligned Input in Altera AN433

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAORUAN

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Opposite-Edge Capture Center-Aligned Input.png

This image comes from Altera AN433.

As we can see, AN433 requires to constraint the Opposite-Edge Capture Center-Aligned Input with multicycle and false path exception. However, in my opinion, we just have to constraint that with false path exception which would remove the analysis of same-edge data transfer labelled as 1 and 2 in the image.

View attachment 112126

This image comes from Altera AN433.

As we can see, AN433 requires to constraint the Opposite-Edge Capture Center-Aligned Input with multicycle and false path exception. However, in my opinion, we just have to constraint that with false path exception which would remove the analysis of same-edge data transfer labelled as 1 and 2 in the image.

I practice the Opposite-Edge Capture Center-Aligned DDR input in Quartus II. I only contrait the false path, and then, I get the right result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back