Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS2011.10, is it supporting EM Simulation, When Circuit Contains SMT/SMD components

Status
Not open for further replies.

narayani

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using ADS2011.10 for my microwave circuit design. can I use the SMT/SMD( Surface mounting devices) resistors, capacitors, and inductors for EM simulation circuit.

If we use EM Simulation circuit with SMT/SMD components for design of my work and I can simulate EM simulation using ADS2011.10. Is it ADS2011.10 supporting EM Simulation, When EM simulation Circuit contains SMT/SMD resitors, capacitors, and inductors.
Can you clear it.

Yes.

In the ADS online help, read these chapters:
Home > Simulation > Electromagnetic > Performing EM Circuit Cosimulation
Home > Simulation > Electromagnetic > Using the EM Circuit Excitation AEL Addon

Can we do EM Simulation with circuit containing SMD/SMT components using ADS2014 even more easily than ADS2011.10

Yes we can, see the information I mentioned above.
Yes it is much easier in 2014 because that automatically creates the co-simulation setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back