Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] mikroc code works in proteus but not working in real hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tareq Domi

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello ,

i am working on pic 18f4520 , i am trying to make a simple code as a start up for my full project .
i wrote i code just to switch the led on at PORTB.F7 ( pin 40 ) , it works in proteus but it is not working in real hardware .
also i tried to wrote a simple code in c language using geany editor , and it works in both proteus and hardware .

anyone can give a help to solve the problem .

First you need to put ±10K resitor to MCLR pin in microcontroller to VCC!!! Its is called PULLUP Resistor!!! Many do not put this resistor and it does not work well in the real hardware!!!

Send source code and and real hardware schematic, and schematic proteus!!!

Last edited:

Zip and post your complete mikroC project files and Proteus file. Is there debounce delay for button in the code ?

the program works once i connect the external oscillator .
do you know how to deal with the internal oscillator of the pic 18f4520 using mikroC .
thanks

Use Control Shift E to see options for oscillator!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back