Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to determine "step frequency" in CST software for Frequency domain solver

Status
Not open for further replies.

wave85

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to determine "step frequency" in CST software for Frequency domain solver

hi everybody.
I am simulating an antenna in CST software with Frequency domain solver. my frequency range is 0.7 GHz- 2.4 GHz. the result is good. my problem is step frequency. CST give me the result with step frequency of 0.002 GHz but i need to know what exactly is happening in each step of 0.001 GHz. anybody knows how i should set the frequency step in CST?

Many thanks in advance.

Re: how to determine "step frequency" in CST software for Frequency domain solver

hi everybody.
I am simulating an antenna in CST software with Frequency domain solver. my frequency range is 0.7 GHz- 2.4 GHz. the result is good. my problem is step frequency. CST give me the result with step frequency of 0.002 GHz but i need to know what exactly is happening in each step of 0.001 GHz. anybody knows how i should set the frequency step in CST?

Many thanks in advance.

,, here, you have to work .... screenshot_270.jpg

Re: how to determine "step frequency" in CST software for Frequency domain solver

thank you very much, really it was helpful.

Dear Fiwi
i have another question. there is any way that i could see S11 result in each single step, too ? by your method, i could see farfield results in each step, but it does not show me the s11 result in each step.

Dear Fiwi
i have another question. there is any way that i could see S11 result in each single step, too ? by your method, i could see farfield results in each step, but it does not show me the s11 result in each step.

,,, best would be, if you can post the CST file, for analysis ..!!
,,, and by the way, you will not view s11, step by step ..!!

Last edited:

I attached it...
are u sure? there is not any way to watch S11 in each step?

Attachments

• dipole2.rar
    10.7 KB · Views: 123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back