Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to shrink an equale pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

igeorge

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I have a pulse from an inverter on this form
The ON is Equal to OFF
I need a circuit which can make it to be 1 = 1ms and 0 = the rest of period, approx 15 ms
I was told to use an RC circuit to shape it but i do not have a clue how to do it
I do not want to change the input of 4049, just the shape of the output
Thank you

Attachments

• equal pulse.png
    equal pulse.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 72

Have you researched 'multivibrator' ,
I'm not going to give you the full name because there are only 3 to choose from. That way you can say you found the answer yourself via research, about 5 minutes worth.

Thank you for your most arrogant answer master
If i was at your high level of knowledge, maybe my post didn't exist
I hope that maybe some other people will read my post and help me
It looks to me that from your high levels of science, you could not read properly my post which state
"I do not want to change the input of 4049"
Have a great day your highness

Thank you for your most arrogant answer master
If i was at your high level of knowledge, maybe my post didn't exist
I hope that maybe some other people will read my post and help me
It looks to me that from your high levels of science, you could not read properly my post which state
"I do not want to change the input of 4049"
Have a great day your highness

Perhaps you could have come back and said , "I have found the following 3 types , could you give me any more of a pointer, I'm really stuck?"

Instead you spend you time being rude, It's ok to show your true colours don't be embarrassed, i'm not.

As for my level, my only talent is research skills, one of the most valuable assets I have ever been taught.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back