Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nucleus RTOS evaluation package - Nucleus documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskaktus

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys,

I have requested the Nucleus RTOS evaluation package on Mentor Graphic's homepage, but I still got no answer after one and half months. I'm trying to obtain the documentation, so I can read myself in.
Does anybody have a documentation available for me?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
muskaktus

Hello Muskaktus,

My name is Matt - I am a member of the Mentor Graphics Embedded Software team. One of my colleagues came across your post on this board. I can help you out. Couple of quick questions:

1. Are you referring to the Nucleus Source Code Evaluation Request? (we have a handful of Nucleus evaluations)
2. Can you tell me what the full name, company, and email address that you requested this evaluation under? You can email me at embedded_software at mentor dot com with this information if you'd rather not post it to this public board.

Thanks!
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back