Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulate EBG with Transmission line method with CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

suryadananjaya

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone help me to simulate EBG structure with transmission line method.. i want to find value of S11.. i dont know boundary setting and background material that i have to use.. i'm using waveguide port but i can't get 50 ohms wave impedance. so can anyone help me? :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

i mean 50 ohms line impedance not wave impedance.

hi every body :) me too I have this problem for one year please can any one upload us one model example to have this transmission coefficient of EBG mushroom. and thank you a lot for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello. Here is a helpful article on how to setup the experiment on CST. You set PEC boundary along one plane and PMC on the other to emulate a waveguide that can support TEM waves. Port 1 Will inject wave and port2 will capture any energy that is allowed through the surface. IT's called the direct transmission line method. Check out this link as well for free lectures https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPC6uCfBVSK71MnPPcp8AGA
setup.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back