Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My English Electronics & Manufacturing company is being sold to a German company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treez

Hello,
I work for an English Electronics design and manufacture company.
Our boss has recently sold 30% of our company to a German Electronics & Manufacturing company.
Why would they do this?
I believe that our boss ultimately wishes to sell the entire company to this German Electronics Design & Manufacture company...surely this must be so?
I mean, There is nothing that an English electronics engineering company can teach to the Germans....
Surely the Germans only bought 30% of our company because they ultimately wish to buy the entire company , and take it over to Germany?
This must surely be so, because Engineering & manufacturing is done far better in Germany than it is done in England...that's a fact.
Has our boss sold 30% of the company because he is looking to sell the entire company to the German company, and see it taken over to Germany completely?

Re: My English Electronics & Manufacturing company is being sold to a German company?

Why not ask your boss? is he getting ready to retire? Business decisions are always based on economics and market share. Ethics, employee loyalty and other factors are way down the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back