Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do you get Schottky diodes without having to wait 13 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treez

Hello,
I have designed a 500W, 3 channel , switch mode led driver with three schottky diodes on it that have gone non-stocked on Mouser.com, digikey.com, farnell.com and RS…..Mouser and digikey have them listed, but it’s a 13 week lead time to get them in….we need these now…(they were in stock when I was laying out the board.)

Do you know how I can get hold of any of the following diodes, which have the necessary POWERDI5060-8 footprint….

SBRT25U80SLP
SBRT20U100SLP
SBRT20M80SLP

SBRT25U80SLP datasheet
**broken link removed**

Always a good idea to design your board to take an alternative type as well! I can't help with a supplier but if you contact Diodes Inc. they may have stock holding lists for their distributors.

Brian.

Reactions: treez

T

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

T

thanks, though that's the thing that I accidentally got into aswell, though that's the 60V version......, the 80 and 100v ones are nil stock everywhere.
Anyway, we may end up using your 60v one anyway, so a big Thankyou, our rail is 52v, and we fear transients due to eg psu going on/off and ringing the supply up above 60V.......but anyway, how did you find those 60v ones?.....I searched "diodes, diodes.com, POWERDI5060, and the only 60V ones that I found were non stocked....so I don't know how you found the in-stock 60v ones?

Last edited by a moderator:

Try calling them and asking them to search for them.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back