Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

business oppurtunity in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

electron_boy

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
good business to start in india

hi

iam doing final year engineering (electronics and communication). ive planned to start a low scale business after finishing my degree. my interest is embedded systems and ive planned to start a company to provide embedded products.how about the business oppurtunity in india is it good for a fresher to start a business.

I thunk it depends where you living now.
It is difficult to build business in India and to be in USA for example.

business oppurtunities in india

I dunt mind joinin your grp :d might be able to give u technical assistance in the field of VLSI/ Low power computer architecture :d

try to build a manufacturin unit.. i wud try to channel in orders

with regards,

good business start india

Oppurnities in INdia is good now. You do something in VLSI design and manufacturing But dont trget domestic market.

business oppurtunity india

amjad said:
Oppurnities in INdia is good now. You do something in VLSI design and manufacturing But dont trget domestic market.

i think vlsi has'nt developed much in india(correct me if iam wrong). where does vlsi sector exist in India except for bnglr.

best business oppurtunities in india

VLSI sector is present in Hyderabad, Pune, Noida,Gurgaon and to a limited extent in Madras and Chandigarh.

business oppurtunity in chennai

u can start ur embedded business in chennai. chennai good destination for embedded system design . in chennai u cant find any computator.
best of luck

india best business

If you have anything related to embedded audio and embedded power supplies (battery chargers, UPS etc) count me in.

bimbla.

indian business oppurtunity

aravind said:
u can start ur embedded business in chennai. chennai good destination for embedded system design . in chennai u cant find any computator.
best of luck
yes u r right . i dont find many embedded companies in chennai. r u in chennai?

business oppurtunities india

Hi, if you want to star selling already made products, we are looking for distributors all around the world. www.spaindev.com

I'll wait for your comments.

sales@spaindev.com

best business start india

electron_boy said:
hi

iam doing final year engineering (electronics and communication). ive planned to start a low scale business after finishing my degree. my interest is embedded systems and ive planned to start a company to provide embedded products.how about the business oppurtunity in india is it good for a fresher to start a business.
What average salary per month is embedded system programmer geting in you region?

genuine business oppurtunity in chennai

Vitaly said:
What average salary per month is embedded system programmer geting in you region?

nearly around 20-30K per month in Rs .( 1$-->Rs 45 )

what is a good business to start in india

hi..electron_boy..

Let me have ur contact info..i liv in chennai

best business oppurtunity in india

dear friend
i would like to congrat you first
we people used to dream about joining in a big company and draw a handsome salary after finishing the degree.your initiative is quite great
i am much intrested to join with you
i live in mumbai .i used to undertake embedded projects.i hope there a lot of oppertunities are there in india.
if you are intrested,pls mail me
sun2ish@yahoo.com

sunish

india today business oppurtunity

hi all,

and ive got a few projects in embedded field but as of now im not in a position to start my business as i ve got an oppurtunity as a board design engineer. and the job is going good and im learning more with still a better pace. so i postpone my plans of starting business for another 3-4 years (if at all i m not thrown out...!!!).

thanx for ur interest.

electron boy

good business oppurtunity in india

I am 2005 Passout in B.Tech Electronics and Instumentation. I also had the same intention but after trying for about an year now finally i have joined a company as an employee, thought of realising my dream after few years. I am Always Ready to help In any possible way i can. Presently Working as Embedded Design Engineer so Any help in Embedded Systems is welcomed.

find what business to start in india

hi Krish

thanx for ur interest. I m sure i will call u when i need ur help. I m presently working on boards for telecom applications. what exactly u work on ? Embedded design in the sense hardware or software ?

business oppurnity india

I am PLC programmer also intrested in starten own biziness in industrial automation field . If anyone intrested please reply me.Thanks

Added after 1 hours 57 minutes:

I am planning to start own buziness in india.I am electonic engineer developing industrail automation software solutions
Thanks.

a good business in india

Hi All,

I am Electronics & Communication Eng. I have 5+ Year Exp. in Industrial Automation. Currently, I am working with L&T.

I am interested to start my own business.

If anyone interested please reply me.

Thanks

Regards
Tectona

Re: business oppurnity india

I am PLC programmer also intrested in starten own biziness in industrial automation field . If anyone intrested please reply me.Thanks

Added after 1 hours 57 minutes:

I am planning to start own buziness in india.I am electonic engineer developing industrail automation software solutions
Thanks.

Please contact me on my email- come4business@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back