Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with analyzing antenna microstrip with Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakjoud

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
analysing antennas

Please can you help me, I'll have a stage on analysing antenna microstrip with Matlab, can you show me some documents about, I wanna also if there is some tutoriels or examples.
thaks a lot

analysing antennas

you should indicate what a numerical method you prefer to use, MOM, FEM, FDTD or others.

Re: analysing antennas

What kind of simulation you would like to do?

analysing antennas

In fact I would like to have the radiation pattern of my antenna.

you can just plot the analytic formula of radation by MATLAB, but if you wabt a simulate an antenna with considering all effects an nonidealities, you must use a 3D simulator like HFSS.

i think for this problem you can check the book
ANTENNA THEORY - C.A. BALANI
enjoy

My expereince says that it is fully possble to simualte the radiation pattern using MatLab but it will defenetily need some work. What about is IE3D or ansoft. THey have student trial version availble. I may have an M-file for calculating the mutual ce and some other parameters, but not for the radaiton pattern.

Best Regards

Hi
I advice you to check this web site

file.21ic.com.cn then choose RF design folder it contain a book on antenna by matlab good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back