Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Updating existing design in zuken cadstar 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMAHESWARREDDY

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
I am handling one high speed design , i want to update the existing design in zuken cadstar, while doing eco update what are the precautions need to take care ???? i am not bothering about design comparison with existing board but i want to use same attributes and settings from that , i exported attributes and settings from previous pcb and imported into new pcb (updating ) , while doing this i am getting this warning "Warning: Design changed since rif export. Unable to import rif changes only, full rif import applied." is it correct way to do this ???? please help me out thanks in advance

ECO update is done in the design editor.
Attribute import is done in the P.R.Editor.

What are you doing, where & how?
Can you explain your every action\keystroke please?

Thank you so much Mattylad and no need to import settings??

What you are suggesting may not work, you may need to open both designs in seperate design editor windows and copy\paste them into the attribute editor rather than import them if the designs are different. You may need to just redo them.

What are you doing, where & how?
Can you explain your every action\keystroke please?

Also are you using the legacy constraint management?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back