Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Schematic and Your Recommendations !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not recommend employ the AGND reference net at RS485 interface. Although electrically is essentially the same from DGND, at the PCB routing stage such distinction might be considered due to signal integrity issues.

This circuit will suitable. So there are many inputs i know. There are totally 4 sensor inputs but sometimes output types can change 4/0,3/1,/2/2,1/3(mA/V) etc. And my MCU generates some values and sen to opearator panel circuit and display this values on GLCD. And so while values at critical. System control the crane movements with relays outputs.

- - - Updated - - -

@andre_teprom i will seperate the RS485 IC supply with ferrit bead and caps. It is enough? (I will want layout helps from you later)

i will seperate the RS485 IC supply with ferrit bead and caps. It is enough?

I don´t know about the precision required for your readings, but to be honest, I would prefer distinct regulators for AVDD and VDD buses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back