Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Most Accurate MEMS IMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueslevin

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
I am following this forum for a long time, but I have never wrote here. I hope you can help me.
I am looking for a very accurate MEMS IMU:
- high sensitivity
- low noise
- low cross axis sensitivity
and if there was a motion fusion algorithm included would be perfect.
I found the **broken link removed** but it's very hard to buy. On mouser the waiting time is 23 weeks and other distributors don't have it at all. I requested a sample on maxim website but no answer from them.
How can I obtain that IMU? Or can you suggest me a good alternative? I need a good precision because I have to measure a distance using IMU datas.
Thanks in advance.

I know that the ADIS line from Analog Devices is very good - can be expensive though...

Another option to consider is an AHRS - an IMU with a processor that does all the number crunching and outputs Kalman Filtered attitude & heading readings: look for ST's inemo and Vectornav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back