Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus model of 240x128 or 320x240 display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srammie

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
proteus model download

Hello dear forumers,

Im working with ISIS from Proteus (Labcenter) and am looking for a display model that uses the KS0108 or T6963C chip for bigger displays then the strandard ones in the lib.

Im not fixed yet to any display so your expertise for bigger displays is more then welcome too. Biggest one i found sofar for ISIS is 240x64.

Hope anyone can help me...

t6963c proteus

Hi,

Once i download this file from somewhere and i cant find it on the web again.
Maybe it will help you...

Good luck.

320x240 proteus

Thanks for the reply, this helpes me a bit in choosing a display but im really looking for a model in that is slightly bigger then the default ones. If i find a way to make the default ones bigger ill post here.

proteus make active model

I found out you can enlarge the default displays from ISIS. Most displays in the lib are based on the T6963C chip so they can drive larger resolutions. By decomposing a default display of the lib. you dont have to start from scratch but can use all pinning and and simulation options from the T6963C. All you have to do now is create 2 new active symbols with the larger area. One for an active screen and one for an inactive screen.

Again easyest way is to pick the symbols used by the standard display f.i. LCD_128x128_0 and LCD_128x128_1 and decompose them aswell, make them the size you want and and make a new symbol. (mind the origin to be top left!).
You can also make the colours for ON and OFF state to your liking aswell :) Obviously LCD_XXXXX_0 is for OFF..
In the properties of the component u can now set height and width to the new size and make a device.

I have tried this on the standard hitachi LM type display from the lib optoelectronics in ISIS.

Good luck piloteers...

Re: proteus make active model

I found out you can enlarge the default displays from ISIS. Most displays in the lib are based on the T6963C chip so they can drive larger resolutions. By decomposing a default display of the lib. you dont have to start from scratch but can use all pinning and and simulation options from the T6963C. All you have to do now is create 2 new active symbols with the larger area. One for an active screen and one for an inactive screen.

Again easyest way is to pick the symbols used by the standard display f.i. LCD_128x128_0 and LCD_128x128_1 and decompose them aswell, make them the size you want and and make a new symbol. (mind the origin to be top left!).
You can also make the colours for ON and OFF state to your liking aswell :) Obviously LCD_XXXXX_0 is for OFF..
In the properties of the component u can now set height and width to the new size and make a device.

I have tried this on the standard hitachi LM type display from the lib optoelectronics in ISIS.

Good luck piloteers...

Can you tell me how to convert 128X128 GLCD .LIB file to 256X256 GLCD .Lib file

Status
Not open for further replies.