Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Sine wave inverter with pic16f72 and if2110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear adamhenry,

Please kindly upload the Proteus schematic .DSN simulation file the code as the attached file.

How to solve Feedback problem?
How to use a 5v transformer ?

How you use opto-coupler in feedback and it is working?

Please ...............

- - - Updated - - -

Dear adamhenry and kabeer02

I also observed that when the inverter comes on , it only stay for 10-15 seconds them it gos off and the low battery led comes on. how can i solve this problem?

Battery voltage is suitable range at that PIN.

pls kindly assist me to get this project working...............

when the inverter SW pin 22 goes low the inverter turn on osculation PWM ok, but after few comes on BL (Battery Low pin 26) turn on then the inverter give 9 sound at 1 sec interval .then the inverter off(oscillation).Inv LED and BL LED on.

please helpme .........

Check the overload pin , ground it with 10k

I make overload pin , ground it with 10k but same problem..............

What will be the Feedback Inv-FB voltage range at pin3 ?
What will be the voltage range at pin2 to pin7 during inverter operation?

Use this hex file, make sure you turn the inverter switch to off before starting the inverter, and to other members. Thank you

Attachments

• sine-wave-inverter-hex-file-1.rar
    2.4 KB · Views: 552

Dear adamhenry

Please help for asm code modification of sine-wave-inverter.

@ adamhenry did you modified the code from the previous one sent but Mrahman or dey are still the same thing and if you do then what do you change and which of the compiler you use because iu try to compile the asm code with mplab and i am received many errors?

Dear kabeer02

Make and select Upper case and lower same then try to compile the asm code ...

Did you find this post helpful?

Reactions: chauyo

chauyo

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I dont understand Upper case and lower case to compile a program can you explain better please

This program has not been written in ASM rather it has been written in C or some other higher level language and the ASM version is just the version produced by HL language.
Look at the Lables with no names, an Assembly language programmer will use a comprehensible label name.

I am talking about case-insensitive in MPLAB MPASM assembler, in the menu Project/Build Options>Project, tab [MPASM Assembler], you find the [_] Disable case sensitivity checkbox.

Did you find this post helpful?

Everything is fine with the code I modified '

The first file is for the simple LED display while the other file is for the lcd display for the schematics uploaded by ARREhman.
hopefully this will help.

Attachments

• rk_sin_mod.rar
    42 KB · Views: 633
  • sn73_lcd_b.rar
    59.5 KB · Views: 590
Dear naseerak sir

if it is possible, please post Proteus ISIS /.dsn file for your codes rk_sin_mod, sn73_lcd_b.rar

- - - Updated - - -

Dear naseerak sir

my problem

"when the inverter SW pin 22 goes low the inverter turn on osculation PWM ok, but after few comes on BL (Battery Low pin 26) turn on then the inverter give 9 sound at 1 sec interval .then the inverter off(oscillation).Inv LED and BL LED on.
"
solved. Can you please locate the modified area of the code ...

Last edited:
Dear naseerak sir

LCD Simulation error

Attachments

• sn73_lcd_Sim.rar
    91.7 KB · Views: 469

hello

please can i use 20mhz instead off 16mhz

No way as the timer values will change.

- - - Updated - - -

frankly speaking I dont have the proteus file for this firmware and as I already told you that files posted by REHMAN can be used with this any way I can help with lcd connection diagram

Successfully I changed the charging frequency to 20khz ,can Anyone modify those codes to oscillate with 20kHz on inverter instead of 7.8kHz modulated.

To simulate with lcd, use 16f873 since Proteus don't have 16f73 and 16c73 is incompatible with program counter of 16f 73. So 16f873 will work with it only on simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.