Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Books, articles - design temperature measurement systems, radio systems, AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ety

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I hope I chose the correct forum section.

Can you recommend some literature (or other materials, articles, fragments of books, etc.) of temperature measurements?

I mean about the literature on the design and construction of electronic measurement systems (wired and wireless measurements, eg. MESH network, ZigBee, simple RFM radio modules, etc.).

I'm interested in addition, more advanced topics. Designing in the context of the environment, the climatic conditions in which the system is supposed to work:

- very high / extreme low temperatures,
- measurement of very small variations in temperature,
- systems under water, in the high mountains,
- etc.;

I know I'm asking a broad range of knowledge. I would like to be familiar with the topic. Are there people here who deal with such issues "on a daily basis"?

I would add that I'm working on this type of simple system (diploma work). Will be based on the AVR, DS18B20 and some radio modules. This is to be the wireless sensor network.

Thank you in advance for your help and sorry for my poor English ;)

Hello!

In the PLC industry you will find quite a lot of examples with measuring temperatures.

This forum has several topics on this subject:

https://www.plctalk.net/

Reactions: ety

ety

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.