+ Post New Thread
    Newbie level 2

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

Iscape not detecting the products of Ic615

hi friends, i actually forgot the process of installing ic615 on ubuntu 10.04. now after a long period im trying the same ic615 installation on ubuntu 10.04 using iscape4.21 and hotfix6.15.511 , when i browsed and selected this hotfix in the iscape, it is not showing the products. ***No products for installation**0mb selected.but i have all the kits in the same folder (extracted) in the hotfix folder. so plz let me know how this iscape detects those products. thnx in advance

•   AltAdvertisement

Super Moderator
    Achievements:
    7 years registered
    Helped
    2666 / 2666
    Level

Re: Iscape not detecting the products of Ic615

Check here @ the Cādence IC forum.
    Note this concerns Ubuntu 13.10 (64 bit), and there also might exist a 64/32 bit problem.

•   AltAdvertisement

Newbie level 2

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

thanks erikl for your reply but i had understood what went wrong actually. i was installed them previously after extracting them (actually there are many.t.z files) in kits folder, i have forgotten to install csh in my formatted linux 10.04.

any how i have installed the packages but .bashrc & license patch is the one to be done

•   AltAdvertisement

Newbie level 1

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by saikumarchintu View Post
    thanks erikl for your reply but i had understood what went wrong actually. i was installed them previously after extracting them (actually there are many.t.z files) in kits folder, i have forgotten to install csh in my formatted linux 10.04.

any how i have installed the packages but .bashrc & license patch is the one to be done
    Hello,
    I'm facing the same problem. I haven't extracted any file. Still, it's not showing any product. Please help ....

--[[ ]]--