Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[AVR] how to get temperature data from mpu-6050 and i used atmega8L-16pu microconroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun rao

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all :smile:,

I am doing a small project with mpu-6050 sensor and I am using atmega8L-16pu microcontroller, avr studio4.0. I want to read the temperature data from the sensor through i2c,But I am getting constant values, there was no change in temperature at all. could any one please tell me that how can I get the temperature data where I can get the c code. I know only 'c' language.

please help me anyone, and sorry about my English .

U r using atmega8L and i think 8L can not be "16pu" its max frequency is upto 8mhz, so it will b atmega8l-8pu or atmega8a-16pu, anyways what constant values u r getting

well your temp sensor will read the surrounding temp(your room temp) which is constant so what you are reading is correct.
If you want to see any variations put up accelometer/gyro data and see there should be variations as you rotate(in gyro data) or as you vibrate(in accelo data).

Status
Not open for further replies.