Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] Which is the best placement providing VLSI institute in Bangalore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaroopd

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

My brother did M.Tech in VLSI at a normal college where they didn't provide placements. I would like to join my younger brother in the VLSI institute. Guys please answer some of my doubts. Here are some doubts.

Q1) How is the placement results to previous/recent batches? How many interviews they will provide to each person?
Q2) How is faculty there really? Did we get real time knowledge which we can not get from books?
Q3) Is the management money minded?(Means they are so caring till getting their last penny from us)

Please give genuine answers because real answers I can not hear from institute counselors.

Regards
One brother

are you asking about full time 2 yrs course or just a 6 month small term course..if you are asking about 2yr m.s course 'veda iit' is the best but its in hyderabad,and if u want to do 6 moths course then 'CDAC Pune' is a good option,but you have to be in top three students.

Status
Not open for further replies.