Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fields at different adaptive passes in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yomiomolewu

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I want to know if it is possible to the plot field values at different adaptive passes in a single analysis setup instead of having to create a different analysis setup for different adaptive passes.
As an example, I have a single analysis setup with 20 adaptive passes, and will like to plot the field on a surface in my model at different adaptive passes e.g passes 2, 4, 6, 8, ..., 20. I know this can be done by setting up a different analysis setups and setting the maximum passes for the different setups to whatever passes one is interested in.

It will be helpful if anyone knows how to get fields at different adaptive passes in a single analysis setup and not just the field at the last adaptive pass.

Thanks

Hi yomiomolewu,

As far as I know you can't do this... but can I ask why you would want to? It's generally assumed that the last completed pass is the most accurate solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back