Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Searching for an obsolete Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellmut1956

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends

To make a study about the use of stepper motors I do plan and i do use components from Trinamic, a Fabless Semiconductor Company based in Hamburg, Germany. This company, whose "stepRocker" board can be purchased anywhere around the globe, in 2012 presented a new product line called "motionCookie" and I was luck to get hold of one of those boards whose ability to support twice as high a tension as the stepRocker board, otherwise from the functionality point of view very similar.

For a new study I do need a second of this boards which were obsoleted, as a certain company decided to move out of the industrial control marketplace and so a key component was gone. From investigating with Trinamic this product line might come back to life 2015 or later and they claim not to have any board available anymore!

Does anyone reading this thread have such a "motionCookie" board available or know where I can get hold of it?

Best regards Hellmut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back