Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rfid unmanned project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srajan Naik

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
GUYS,
i have been thinking a lot of using RFID technology for a certain application and would definately use it as my final year diploma project if i would make it work but i have some doubts since i am new to radio frequency topic and won't be studying this till my last sem(so plz some questions will be of amateur level)

topic:UNMANNED PETROL PUMP USING RFID

now with basic information from net and from project guide i can interface my rfid to detect specific cards of certain values via programming(100rs=1 ltr petrol) i am pretty sure i would be able to interface the led and the rfid card reader to my specific microcontroller*(via rs232 or if not connecting through max 232) now that's the 1st level of my project

CONFUSION:SEE now,since i introduce an 100rs rfid card to the reader the lcd will display card accepted and liquid should be pored in,now here's the problem-----HOW do i configure my petrol pump to pump up specific amount of liquid for the amount deducted through rfid card (ex:- 100rs deducted - 200ml should pour in),what kind of pump should i be using so that i can program it and interface to the microcontroller accordingly(i asked a project guy he said sort of submarine pump???)i am so confused about this later part
ANY HELP WOULD BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED
HAS Any one done a project like this i need schematics for this or similar to this,
THANKYOU(sorry for being noob)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back