Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] What is my profession? Can you guess or do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4opsis

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi! I'm studying medical engineering and was hoping to create my CV, since linkedin is getting quite popular. However, English is not my native language, so I was hoping that any of you could give me the name of my profession, if you consider that I should mention it in my CV.
I'm working in sawmill, in an early stage - everything is just being set up and I am helping with that. I am the guy, who goes thru schematics and adds cables correctly to PLCs, motors, consoles, valves and sensors. Since it`s related to engineering, even if not medical, was thinking it would be worth adding to CV.
Also, I did draw some schematics to already built sawmills, since they had none. Could this also be considered a profession? An drawer, illustrator?
Thanks in advance. :)

What you are doing might be called Industrial Engineering or maybe Plant Engineering.

Regardless, I think it's definitely worth mentioning in your CV.

Status
Not open for further replies.