Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ROOM TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbautista

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ds1602 temperature sensor

Good Day,

This is free to anybody...for personal use... I have made a project to control the room temperature for our Radio System Controlled Room, you can set the trigger alarm if actual temperature is greater than the pre-set temperature. This uses DS1620, PIC16F84A and CD4094 to extend the I/O of the PIC. This is tested and work find. Attached .rar have the PIC Basic Code, Hex, Jpg schematic and the Proteus Simulation.

Hi,

What is the vesion of orcad, to open the schematic

Hi

You have to open it in Proteus made by labcenter.co.uk.
DL their demo it is a great software.

Cl

Reactions: goni

goni

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Would you convert the schematic to pdf or JPG format.

hassan1980 said:
Would you convert the schematic to pdf or JPG format.
There's a JPG (TEMP DISPLY.JPG) format of the schematic in the RAR file.

Hi Guys,
Can anybody have a code (PIC Basic Proton code) to implement using PID? PID (Proportional Integral Derivative) is a good control system techniques, but i am dummy about it, I already read the algorithm but its hard to be a first timer, I made the search this site, but still i can not implement. The project uses temperature sensor DS1602, (any PIC Processor may be used). Help???

More Power,

Status
Not open for further replies.