Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

coding for controlling a push up button as a sensor using PIC16F877A

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYAIZETTY

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. now i'm working on some project title vacuum cleaner robot (VCR). i need help with a c code programming, i need to control a push up button using a pic16f877a where the push up button as a movement, obstacles and dust sensor to detects difference in the distance it stop and returns to a setpoint. can someone help me with a circuit diagram and a code which would include the A/D conversion needed for the sensor and for the proteus 7 and MPlab program to be able to read data from the sensor. #reallyneedsomehelp

Do you mean trip switch by the push button that you're referring..?A lot of things are not clear here.Maybe it would be good if you explained with the help of a figure of the device,you intend to create.

Untitled.png
figure above is my circuit simulation. i had problem with how to create the coding for my pic 16f877a, i don't how to start the c-rogramming. i hope you can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back