Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb allegro in cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen24

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i have the board file which consist of 4 board in one. but i have problem with while creating layer for a board in different level for example first one-2 layer,second one-6 layer like wise. any possibility in that . please help me.

i think (may be penalization method) they used to merge the different board for fabrication perpose.

hi,
thanks for your response. My customer needs four board as a stack-up and specific component structure for each.In that first and fourth board does not have more component 2 layer is enough for that routing of that. But second one has FPGA. So it requires minimum 4 layers. If any possibility i sthere for the process to create in single board in using allegro

ya,
you can do the single side board in allegro also,for single side board you need to route the trace in bottom layer.

Do the boards as separate designs, that is common practice and the best way.

To know the possibility (whether present or not) only i ask that. now i am clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back