Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] aP89170 serial mode interface issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramanc51

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
aP89170 serial mode interface is not working, is anybody sucessfully interfaced aP89170 in serial mode with MCU?

aP89170 serial mode interface.png find out the attachment of my circuit

It is an I2C device. Have you written I2C code for communicating with the device (APLUS) ? Post code and datasheet of device. I might be wrong. It might be a SPI device. Try Software SPI code and make sure if LSB gows first ot MSB.

Last edited:

It is an I2C device. Have you written I2C code for communicating with the device (APLUS) ? Post code and datasheet of device. I might be wrong. It might be a SPI device. Try Software SPI code and make sure if LSB gows first ot MSB.

I tried but no result. is there any other suggestion?

It is an SPI device. The datasheet mentions about device read and write operations. Please read it and try.

problem solved, issue is on chip power on command code, there are two command code for power on chip, 0xC5 worked for me instead 0x8D.

Status
Not open for further replies.