Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requests to Deactivate/Delete EDABoard User Account

bigdogguru

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The process of deactivating/deleting a user account is permanent and cannot be reversed.

An EDABoard User Account can be deactivated/deleted by posting a request here in this thread, all requests for the deactivation/deletion of a user account must include the following statement:

I realize the process of deactivating/deleting a User Account is permanent and irreversible, I formally request my EDABoard User Account be deactivated/deleted.

All previously posted content will remain intact as per Forum Rules and Policy:

Posts, comments and other content

Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. EDABOARD reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant EDABOARD and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify EDABOARD has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. EDABOARD takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.

All previously posted content will appear as the following replies in which the User Account has been deactivated/deleted with the User Account status classified as Guest and the previous user name visible.

BigDog

Last edited:
Hello , I don't think I would be able to contribute much to edaboard.com and would hardly be using the site. Is it possible to delete edaboard account. If yes, I would like to do so.

I realize the process of deactivating/deleting a User Account is permanent and irreversible, I formally request my EDABoard User Account be deactivated/deleted.

Kahlid

delete my account

Hi, Please delete my account in Edaboard. Thank you.

delete my account please

Delete my account in Edaboard.

Please delete my account.

Please delete my account

Hi

Please delete my account

Hello,

please delete my account.

Hi, please delete my account.

Please delete my account

please delete my account

Please delete my account

Please delete my account and stop sending unsolicited emails.

Please delete my account.

Hi, please delete my account.

Please delete my account

Please delete my account

Hello,

Please delete my account

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: