Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can we simulate Frequency selective surface using other Ports in HFSS except floquet

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammad idrees

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

My question is that can we simulate A Frequency selective surface using some other ports like waveports?? in HFSS OR we can only use floquet port for simulating the Frequency selective surface? If it is possible then tell me or share some tatorials with me.:wink:

Best regards:

Yes, absolutely. You can use a waveport, a PML, and probably more.

Yes, absolutely. You can use a waveport, a PML, and probably more.

Thanks rrumpf;

You said that we can simulate the frequency selective surface using the waveport in HFSS right?

Can you share any simulated example with me. or some tatorials plz.:?:

Seconly what is PML?

Last edited:

I am not aware of any tutorials, but I have not looked. A PML is a Perfectly Matched Layer (PML). It is an absorbing boundary condition so that outgoing waves do not reflected from the edge of your grid. You can find more information on PMLs in Lecture 8 here:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back