Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] how to programm an arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

voultsi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
SO i dont know anything about ardiuno , dont own one , but i would like to start learning the programming language it uses.I only know the basics of electronics(resistors,capacitors etc. and how to make a simple circuit)i have never learned any programming before.How can i start?

Goto arduino.cc:

Has several tutorials...

Start with a basic "hello word"!!!

Blink a led

arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Blink

Hi,

Suggest you go for the Ardunio Uno board as its about the most popular standard board.

You just connect it to your USB port on the PC and your program it though that from the Arduino IDE program thats a free download .

As your experiments grow then a small Breadboard and wires will be needed, though they are cheap enough.

As said there are many Arduino tutorials and Ytubes, have a look at a few and go with the one that you can follow the easiest.

Here is just one popular tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCxzA9_kg6s

As Nagkiller rightly says start off from the beginning with a flashing led.

Status
Not open for further replies.