Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to spin a brush using dc motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyWhy

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

i thinking to use a brush in my vacuum machines for sweeping purpose. But i dunno the way to mount the brush with my dc motor, so that it can spin for sweep the floor. please helps and Thanks.

Sample brush:
expert-tools_blush-brush_pack-shot-crop.png

Regards,
YY

You apparently need a mechanical coupling or a mount to attach your brush to your DC motor. A photo is not good, make a drawing of both parts and show it to a mechanic. He can make the needed device.

Hi,

Actually i want to do something like this video. But i wondering how the brush mount with the motor, So that it can spin in circle and send the dirt to the vacuum cleaner at the middle. Actually the thing is called as brush right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_wuV7skV7U

Hi,

Actually i want to do something like this video. But i wondering how the brush mount with the motor, So that it can spin in circle and send the dirt to the vacuum cleaner at the middle. Actually the thing is called as brush right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_wuV7skV7U

Why cannot you go into a store selling those robots, and look how they do it? You must get your hands dirty and design your mechanism. You can use some coupling to rotate the brush (es), like in toys. Or use a band drive like in old vacuum cleaners for carpeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back