Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The best RF design book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RF design book?
very extensive,
but if you want to design power amplifier or oscillator you can use the book of Gonzales on this field.
It helped me alot.

Jone said:
As you can see there's a lot of people suggesting a book they wanna call the best RF book. So how many of you have read more than one RF book? I mean, if you only have studied a couple of RF books then you have pretty much nothing to compare to. You can only say if you liked the books or not. So to answer this question you need to read a lot of books (>>1). I just want people to think thru this before they answer (I'm not claiming they aren't)

Totally agree with you!

hhplay said:
Jone said:
As you can see there's a lot of people suggesting a book they wanna call the best RF book. So how many of you have read more than one RF book? I mean, if you only have studied a couple of RF books then you have pretty much nothing to compare to. You can only say if you liked the books or not. So to answer this question you need to read a lot of books (>>1). I just want people to think thru this before they answer (I'm not claiming they aren't)

Totally agree with you!

As I told you, it's very extensive.

What's your field.
Tell us that, We can tell you which books are better.

any book on UWB RFIC? more related on practice design. Thanks

MI3, for ultra wide band signals, check this out:
ultra wideband, signal and systems in communication engineering,
by Ghavami, Michael and Kohno.

I have it, if you want, I can upload it some where! may be here.

It's 5Mb.

Cheers.

T.Lee book is awfully difficult to understand unless you had experiences. But then again if you already knew your stuffs then why would you need a book anyway.

I like Razavi RF Microelectronic book better even though it was carelessly written and it seems like he rushed that book out too fast. He ignored a lot of noise types like Shot noises and popcorn noises. Overall it's still acceptable.

Hi,

According to me the book "Microwave and RF Wireless System Design" is a very good book!

Thomas Lee's RF cmos ic design is the best! Alteast for the beginners! I liked that book very much and followd that book only!

Let us know the path for Behzad Razavi pdf file

Added after 18 minutes:

Got it...
**broken link removed**

wireless data transmissin(Infarad) using RS232 port(computer

Anyone know how to transmit the data using RS232 port with Infarad? No cable is used.
For Example:
i already built a dot-matrix display project which the data transfer from RS232 port to dot-matrix display device with using cable connect between them.
So now, no cable is used to transfer the data. Only transfer data wireless(any wireles type but prefer IR).
Anyone can teach me how 2 do it?

Re: wireless data transmissin(Infarad) using RS232 port(comp

yupng said:
Anyone know how to transmit the data using RS232 port with Infarad? No cable is used.
For Example:
i already built a dot-matrix display project which the data transfer from RS232 port to dot-matrix display device with using cable connect between them.
So now, no cable is used to transfer the data. Only transfer data wireless(any wireles type but prefer IR).
Anyone can teach me how 2 do it?

Can you submit this as a seperate topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back