I am a field service engineer by profession and i want to do some certification course which is standardized, reputed and accredited by international standards. It would be really helpful if someone can guide me on this. I would like to know what kind of training and calibration techniques i should take up so that it can help me in future.

I basically handle instruments of material analysis and quantization.

Thanking all in advance for taking time and helping out.