Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem when running simulation with Verilog-AMS and SystemVerilog together with irun

Status
Not open for further replies.

solomonchchoi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am now working on a AMS verification using irun. I have an analog module (Verilog-AMS model, .vams) and a logic module (SystemVerilog RTL netlist, .sv) and want to integrate them together for system verification, especially on the control of the analog module by the logic one. The testbench I am using is in .vams format. When I compiled it with irun, it gave the following error message and I don't know how to fix it. May I know if you have an idea on this issue? Thanks a lot in advance.

ncvlog: *E,WOUPSR (/rtl/sv/dtcm_dsc_enc_ich.sv,293|27): A reference to an entire array is not permitted in this context [SystemVerilog].
(`include file: /rtl/sv/dtcm_dsc_enc_ich.sv line 372, file: all.sv line 121)
history = history_m;

Best Regards,

Solomon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back