Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Printed Circuit Board Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyWhy

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

i am new in PCB board design. Did there any basic software that can helps me to build the PCB board circuit?
Is better got tutorial, so i can learn from it . Thanks

Regards,
YY

Eagle is very popular. It can make 100mm by 80mm boards for free with the light edition. This edition is also free. To get more advanced features like more schematic sheets, more than two signal layers and larger boards you will have to by one of the higher editions. The nice thing about eagle is the interface and the tons of tutorials online. Google and youtube have a ton.

For fabrication you can use OSH PARK. You can upload the eagle files to this site directly. No Gerber files or conversions needed. They are ship all over the globe. Really good boards. How do you feel about purple circuit boards? (They only make purple circuit boards, except for that they are great.) All boards use 1 oz copper, lead free, ENIG finish and can download a eagle DRC file for automated fabrication specification rule checking. For 2 layer boards it is 5 dollars per square inch and you get 3 copies.

Fabrication Site:
http://oshpark.com/

Eagle Free Version:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back