Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help need for achieveing two port calibration of N5230A,PNA-L NETWORK ANALYZER

Status
Not open for further replies.

raju_kambar

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help need for achieveing two port calibration of N5230A,PNA-L AgilentNETWORK ANALYZER

Dear Sir,
We have N5230A, 10MHz- 20GHz , PNA-L Network Analyzer. I don't know , how to do the two port calibration of above said network analyzer. If anybody knows about video lecturing or PDF help document or know yourself , how to do the two port calibration. Can you help me to achieve two port calibration.

Last edited:

Dear Sir,
Our is Agilent N5230A, PNA-L Network Analyzer, can you show the details about the Agilent PNA-L Network Analyzer two port calibration.

Last edited:

Have a bit hard to understand reason for the question.
If you know basic instrument setup and single port calibration, is two port calibration a relative small step?
This is anyway a good start: http://na.tm.agilent.com/pna/help/latest/help.htm

Have a bit hard to understand reason for the question.
[/url]

E Kafeman Sir,
Since we have designed two port microwave filter, if want to measure the S -parameter. Before measuring, we must do the two port calibration.

E Kafeman Sir,
Since I didn't design any one port design, though I am beginner to this instrument. I don't know even single port calibration also.

E Kafeman Sir,
Thank you for your priceless help. 26/05/2014, we will try to calibrate two port calibration and if I have any difficulty, I will post problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back