Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

arduino based dual charge controller for solar & electric

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashanttyagi85

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m having a 1KW inverter at my home. i just want to connect it with solar also. let suppose that my batteries charge at 15 A & solar provide me 5 A at a perticular time then i want that at time invertor will send rest 10A to batteries. and if solar provide 8A then inverter should provide remaining 7 A automatically. means balance should be maintained. i want to do it using arduino. so please help me.

i just want to connect it with solar also. let suppose that my batteries charge at 15 A & solar provide me 5 A at a perticular time then i want that at time invertor will send rest 10A to batteries. and if solar provide 8A then inverter should provide remaining 7 A automatically. means balance should be maintained.

You will need to find a way,for your system,to convert current from the solar panel/battery to input voltage and send it to analog input pin of the arduino...now that comparison of current(s) will be involved,so you will have to use a comparator module.

dear udyan
thanks to reply
but how to convert current for analog pin.
ok, voltage can be converted using voltage divider but how can current?

please tell me anyone that how to detect current like voltage as voltage can be dropped using voltage divider for analog pin of arduino. how can current detected using analog pin

Status
Not open for further replies.