Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] PIC Design, State of Madness, Mayhem, Trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you tell the name of the datasheet of the "new" opamp to buy?

I had understand the schematic, and what you mean

There are many types you could use but the one that comes to mind first is Microchip's MCP601 which is inexpensive, works from 2.7V to 6V single supply and has rail-to-rail output swing.

Brian.

This is the way I configured, about rising from 0.03V to 0.3V

the opamp used will be MCP601

any error in the circuit?

for the resistors i will use 1k and 10k

- - - Updated - - -

The output of lm35dz with no change and presence of 1k is now 0v

The sensor is officially dead.

Any logical reasons?

Attachments

• Solution.jpg
    Solution.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 80

To much heat from the iron. Maybe a short somewhere.

I would not worry if this happened to only one. If it happens to the next one then you should start to worry. Parts fail, sometimes they are dead on arrival.

Your schematic should work but before building it you should determine how much gain you need, X10 is probably too much. Remember the maximum voltage the ADC can measure is 5V so only use as much gain as necessary to make the LM35 output up to 5V at the highest temperature you need to measure. Using too much gain will limit the highest temperature you can measure and also make it more prone to amplifying interference.

Brian

Final update.
Officially done.

Special and warm thanks to betwixt and bluelasers

Attachments

• photo 2(3).JPG
    photo 2(3).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 79

Status
Not open for further replies.