Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] PIC18f4550 Windows 7 X64 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nando Flores

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was able to build a usb device using the pic18f4550, and I tried it on a 32 bit machine and it worked perfectly. Now I am trying to get it to work on windows 7 PRO X64, but every time I install a driver, I get error code 10. I think the reason I'm getting this error is because I'm using a 32 bit driver instead of a 64 bit driver.
Can someone tell me where I can download the 64 bit driver for this pic, so I can get it to work in windows 7 PRO X64?
If you could please give me the download link, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

USB HID Communication related? What driver are you talking about?

I used the CDC driver from CCS pic compiler 5, and I also installed mplab x side, so I could use its driver, but none of them worked.

See if there is any USB device conflicts in your Win 7 x64 system using Nirsoft USBDeview. If you see more than one device having same PUD (Product ID) then it means there is USB conflicts, then you need to remove those drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.