Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

two nodes in a bus then bus condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emb4U

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
If two master trying to access each other then what will the condition arises on the bus.

BOOOM!!!! FIRE!!! SMOKE!!! The end of civilization as we know it!

Or maybe not.

Not sure what you are really asking. Will damage occur? Maybe.

You don't give us enough information to make an intelligent answer. What kind of bus? Ethernet is actually designed for multiple masters at one time; RS-422 is not.

If two master trying to access each other then what will the condition arises on the bus.

i think you are asking about arbitration in can bus..

BOOOM!!!! FIRE!!! SMOKE!!! The end of civilization as we know it!

Or maybe not.

Not sure what you are really asking. Will damage occur? Maybe.

You don't give us enough information to make an intelligent answer. What kind of bus? Ethernet is actually designed for multiple masters at one time; RS-422 is not.

I am asking about CAN bus.
Please suggest me some answar

I am little bit confused , when in a CAN bus arbitration one node with highest priority must win the arbitration then after successful transmission what is the condition of that node in a bus which win the arbitration recently ?

Is that node again take part in the communication or inactive for some time or permanently disable ?

Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back